Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Trip to Nagasaki

Tony and I drove to Nagasaki today we were trying to find China Town but for some reason I can never find what I'm looking for in Nagasaki. So we found a parking deck and thought we would just walk around. This car was in the parking deck and I knew my sister Meghan would love it so I had to take a picture. In the elevator going up to the Restaurant.

We had to take off our street shoes and walk into the restaurant with just our socks on.


These were the lockers we used to store our street shoes

I loved sitting down to the tables Japanese style I really want a table like this but can't get Tony on board :( Notice the view in the back very nice.







We sat down at these Japanese style tables to eat lunch. Tony drinking his Japanese Hot Tea





Our view during lunch







Me at the table trying to figure out what to order.








We went down stairs to the Sports Club to use bathroom you had to take off your Street shoes and put on these to walk into the bathroom. Next time hopefully I can find China Town if not I know we will still find something new. Was great for just Tony and I to be out together for a chance.
















No comments:

Post a Comment