Sunday, August 8, 2010

Date Night

Last night we had date night with the Geigers and we went to Huis. We went through a museum and participated in a ghost wedding something you can definitely pass on if in Sasebo lol. Had a great time with the Geigers though just walking around and taking in the Japanese humor. Our photo was taken before we went into the Ghost wedding.
Cheers!!


Pictures with the locals




This was my favorite sign in the GMA



Dr Fish this was my 3rd time going, I love Dr Fish






















1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed reading your blog and getting ideas of places to go in and around Sasebo! We are going to try the fish doctor tonight!My husband just retired from the Marine Corps (29 years) and we moved to Sasebo a month ago- I would love to pick your brain about the area some time! You can look me up on FB if you want! Thanks- Colleen Rettig

    ReplyDelete