Saturday, February 6, 2010

Our Day with Noriko

Today we were host to a Japanese Woman she was a couple years older than me. It was nice being host to an adult. We showed her our home and she kept saying how big it was, I told her compared to our home back in the states it was smaller. I showed her pictures of my family and she informed me my husband was very handsome and wanted to know where she could find one! I took it as a compliment until she kept saying it to me and even the girls ( i was glad tony wasn't here for this one lol) We showed her the commissary and she was very shocked at how different it was. We also took part in the Mardi Gras festival here on base. Noriko making her 1st cake she did a really good job for 1st time.


Kayleigh with the mask she made all by herself. Kayleigh looking all cute thanks to Miss Patricia



She thought the energy drinks were beer :)





Looking at the milk imported from cali lol





Noriko with Kayleigh, Kayleigh loved her :)


We had a great time with Noriko and I'm already planning our next hosting gig :)





No comments:

Post a Comment