Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Dr Fish

Gayle and I went to Huis Ten Bosch it is the Dutch Theme park without the rides so to speak. Dr Fish was there and I was very excited I've been wanting to try this but it isn't something I could do locally. Dr Fish is where you put your feet into a tub of water and about 50 tiny fish bite and suck off the dead skin on the bottom of your feet. At first it tickled and was very weird but after about a minute I became more relaxed. I really enjoyed this and have since been back. It will be here locally until Sept to I plan on going back. After 10 minutes the bottom of my feet were very soft and felt amazing. Not bad for only spending 800 yen ( $9.12)
Below is Gayle and my feet in with the fish. Easton and Kayleigh sat so well while the fish ate at our feet.









No comments:

Post a Comment