Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Big News from the Richmonds

Sorry I have not been updating been enjoying the holidays and having Tony home with us. Merry Christmas to all. Some BIG news from our family is Tony and I are expecting another little one. I am due in early September and am only 4 weeks today. ( Yes Tony has only been home 2 but they go from your last period which for me as the 1st so technically I'm not even late yet, but knew three days ago I was probably pregnant when acne set in.) My 8 week appt is on the 25th of January and I went in for my blood work yesterday. We are so excited and are already talking names. Having took 2 years to conceive our little Kayleigh I am so shocked we got it on the first try. Please continue to pray for me and the baby and am so looking forward to getting back to the states to baby shop as I got rid of everything we had for Kayleigh when she was a newborn. Love you all and God Bless



Our Christmas dinner using my blue boys :)

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Does this mean no basketball?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes these means no Basketball and no Super Bowl both safetys are pregnant me and lopez :)

    ReplyDelete