Friday, October 22, 2010

Huis Ten Bosch

Today Sallie and I took the kids to Huis, Sallie is leaving Monday to go back to the states for awhile and won't be here for Halloween but I wanted to get the kids in their Halloween costumes. We had a great day and were flocked by Japanese children throughout the whole day but it was never overwhelming for me. I enjoy seeing their excitement as they see Kayleigh :) Kayleigh decided to be a pirate this year usually I pick the costume and see wears it for all but 15 minutes, today she wore it for 5 hours lol definitely going to start letting her pick out her costume. Enjoy the pictures
























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment