Sunday, August 30, 2009

Our New Flowers

We received these Vegetables from the Japanese Lady that was at the flower store she helped us to the car with our flowers then said a bunch of sentences in Japanese and pointed to the Garden she had and i bowed and said Domo which means Thank you that's the only word I knew to say back to her that would work for what she was trying to say to me :) So she ended up giving us Peppers and Eggplant and i think Cucumber but i could be wrong. I'm going to look up a Recipe for the Eggplant tonight. Japanese People are very giving.
Amber arranged the Vegetables like a face :)

A friend of mine Jane told me about this Flower Store so the girls and I went today and picked out these flowers. Above Kayleigh is in Jane's van, She likes being in the back with Baby Jo and Anna :) I hope they play a lot together it would be really nice for Kayleigh to play with little ones her age.











These two flowers are my favorite ones they cost me 1400 yen which is a little more than 14 US Dollars.











No comments:

Post a Comment