Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Making Homecoming Signs for Daddy

Tonight was Kayleighs Induction to Homecoming signs lol I wrote out Welcome Home Daddy she did the rest I let her do whatever she kept marking somewhere and saying you sure you sure lol I told her whatever she wanted to draw, she could have at it :) She had a lot of fun these will be added to our collections after Tony is home :) Amber working on hers :)


Autum making her sign for Tony I had to put this picture in Kayleigh was so Hyper this evening this explains her mood :)



She loved doing this and was very excited, she doesn't understands days so me telling her few more days till Daddy comes home wasn't working.



Amber and Autum making their signs





Kayleigh looking at pictures of her good friend Aeris's 2nd Birthday back in the states they will be coming over for a visit this summer we are very excited :)










No comments:

Post a Comment