Sunday, November 22, 2009

Our Homecoming November

This Homecoming was so different then what we are use too. I didn't receive 1 phone call or email letting me know when Tony would be home from anyone from the Essex Ombudsman office or any FRG'S. There were no families with Banners or Signs except us. No tents set up with Hot chocolate or Donuts. No Welcome Home Parties from other Military members. We were not looking for 6 or more Charter Buses full of Marines. I didn't have to go through hundreds and hundreds of sea bags to find my husbands. When we got home I didn't have to have Tony undress on the porch there was no Iraqi Sand this time :) Tony arrived in Port about 9am I got a phone call at 935 where are you he said I'm like at Home then he says I'm here they are letting us off in 30 minutes. So they girls and I jumped in the car and raced over there. We arrived Safely lol We waited about 15 minutes and there came Tony walking Kayleigh saw him right away and was excited she went to him and Gave him a hug and kiss. Everyone was pretty quite until we got to the car then everything was normal Kayleigh laughing and talking up a storm and the girls telling him about school and things we have done since he has been gone. Below are some pictures of our Day with Tony. We went to Chilli's for Supper Kayleigh and Tony are looking at the moon.
She is not Mommy's little girl anymore. :)

Kayleigh and her Gaga :)


Mommy and Kayleigh



Really nice picture I must say :)



Amber waiting on Daddy to get off the Essex Autum and the sign she made for Daddy





Kayleigh and I waiting on Tony








This is the Ship Tony was on Essex







Kayleigh and her sign she was very excited :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment