Monday, November 9, 2009

Saikai Park with Stacy :)

The girls and I went with Stacy and her two boys to Saikai Park on Sunday we love going there, especially the girls its a place that keeps my kids busy for two hours :) Pictures are below thanks to Stacy she took all of them :). When we went to get our sleds for grass sledding there were 4 Japanese ladies there that came to talk to Kayleigh. Kayleigh for the 1st time was a bit scared they were very into her and she was overwhelmed with the 4 of them. They were very nice and one even spoke English which helped out a lot :) They had a blast sledding they are going down backwards and on their stomachs now :)

Kayleigh yelling she wouldn't do much on this day no Zip Line no sledding not sure what was up with her.

I went down a couple of times it is a lot of fun and reminds me of back home sledding in the winter.


Amber climbed all the way to the top :)





Kayleigh trying to shake Autum off the Ropes.




The Japanese are always putting their two fingers up every time I see them take pictures I see this, Kayleigh with her Admirers. They have Sweet Potatoes in their hands it is that season and the were grilling them there. They offered Kayleigh some but she didn't want any. I'm glad Kayleigh took the picture with them, I feel she would of broke their heart if she hadn't. We had a great time with Stacy and her boys.

















No comments:

Post a Comment