Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Blog



Good Morning Everyone I 'd love to take this time and say thanks for looking at my blog and exploring Japan with me.My blog was mainly set up for family members back home but when I saw all the great places we could visit it also became a guide for local families here in the Sasebo area. Everyplace we visit I try and post mainly so the people here in Sasebo can see it and if they want to go there they can ask and I will gladly give them directions. I know of 3 families that have looked at my blog who live here in Sasebo and have used my blog as a tool to their adventures, this is exactly what I want from my blog is to show families living here all the adventures they can have.They don't need to give me credit on their blog for anything I love sharing my adventures and am as excited to see their blogs and how they photographed the area they went too. Just a reminder that I'm full of information for interesting places here in Sasebo and I love sharing the info.

Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment