Saturday, November 27, 2010

Nakaojo Park

This park is pretty awesome for 100 yen you get to go down the slide as much as you want, they give you this pad to put on your butt and away you go. You must be over 6 years old to go down though. It goes pretty fast and is a blast. For another 100 yen you can ride the trolley car up and back twice then you must walk back up to the top of the slide. There is also to grass sledding courses one for the little ones which is free and one for the older kids and adults which is 210 yen. There is also a little park beside the grass sledding which has a mini obstacle course swings a rock climbing wall and a maze you can walk in and around. There is also an observatory you can look out at the surrounding area and inside this building they were having a piano recital. We had a great time at the park. I saw a picture of this park from a local blog but got all the information and directions from ITT.






Did I say how great this slide is :)
Autum trying not to fall off the slide lol

Crash this was a fast grass sledding area as well.




Kayleigh's own little section and completely free






The grass sledding for the older ones. This was a cute little maze at the playground.





Rock wall climbing.







So Happy to have Tony home.

























2 comments:

  1. I stumbled on your blog tonight while surfing for info on Yutoku Inari Shrine! I haven't looked at much but was immediately struck that you found both parks I wanted to find on dollasrtoyen.blogspot.com!! Good job!! I found one of hers in Omura - but I, too, have emailed her for directions to no avail!! Could you email me with directions to both parks - this one and Higata (Tideland) Yoka Park? Thanks so much! Are your younger kids at Darby? I have a son at Darby. I'm looking forward to perusing your blog later! Thanks! Rachel - wowhowmom@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete