Thursday, October 1, 2009

Carnival Buffet

Today Kayleigh and I met Stacy and Teena for lunch at Carnival Buffet the food there was pretty good I ate an Egg roll that was really good tried some noodle thing but didn't like it too well also had some really good rice, then for dessert tried cream muffin I think that is what it was called it was good anyway. I had a hard time getting Coke out of the fountain but Teena was able to come through and found the correct way to work the machine. Stacy was on our flight from Tokyo to Fukuoka and I met Teena through facebook. I hope to catch up with them again next week maybe try out some shopping here in Japan.


This is what I call the Bunny store I get some of Kayleigh's clothes here it is a neat store.
This is where I met the girls at Carnival Buffet Kayleigh was able to get French Fries!!!


Teena, Kayleigh and I at Carnival Buffet Kayleigh had to get in this picture, isn't she adorable. Teena has been giving us directions to places we want to go. She is a great source of information Stacy calls her the walking encyclopedia she is right on with the nick name.


Stacy and I she has two boys the oldest goes to E.J. King like Amber does we both are going to try and head to Nagasaki this weekend so we might run into each other :) I had a great time with them at lunch and look forward to many more outings with each of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment