Sunday, October 4, 2009

Seicho-No-Ie-Sohonzan

This is the Shrine information Teena was able to find out for me :) Seicho-No-Ie Sohonzan. It is new religious movement

The girls and I stopped by a Shrine it had a huge Tori Gate along side the road so we went in and took a look I don't know much about the Shrine I did ask the gentleman inside but couldn't understand the responds. At least I was able to ask right :) It is a really beautiful place and we will be taking Tony there once he gets off ship.
This leads down towards the Shrine



Love this picture of Kayleigh and Amber, Kayleigh would not sit beside her but she sat behind her.


Hard to believe she is 13 years old, time as flown by so fast, Its been wonderful watching her grow up.


Autum in front of the Bridge this was a really nice spot for photos




Love this picture of Kayleigh she loves getting up and down the steps by herself.






Another amazing shot I loved this section of the Shrine






Amber beside the water







Kayleigh looking out at all the fish there were some really colorful fish







No comments:

Post a Comment