Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mikawachi Pottery sale

The girls and I went to Mikawachi today it is towards Arita to the pottery sale they were having there was a lot there and some were cheap others really expensive as you will see in one of the pictures below. This picture was on the wall leading to the sale we thought it was really nice.
Kayleigh eating what we would call icee's but they put milk in theirs.

Amber trying her blueberry one :)


Autum eating the 3 colored Ice Cream :)
Below is a really expensive Tiger plate 367,500 yen equals about 37,000 yes $37,000 for the one plate.



This was my favorite Design of the pottery was the little blue boys as I call them.












I actually ended up getting two of these bottles with Japanese writing on them the Japanese man told me flowers OK lol to put them in cause I couldn't understand anything else. I asked my neighbor Umi when we got home and she said they put Sake in it :)





We had a great time there and was nice getting out we only saw one American Couple there
and it is weird i do double takes when i see Americans just cause we are out of the norm now so when we do get away from base it's nice to see people that look like us too :)





No comments:

Post a Comment