Friday, March 19, 2010

5th Wedding Anniversary

Today is Tony and I's 5th Wedding Anniversary! We have been together since 2001 and got married on March 19th 2005. We having been through so many things since 2001, I'm still amazed everyday that after all we've been through we are more in love today then the 1st day we meet. Tony is the love of my life and I am the woman I am today, thanks to his love and support through all these years. We've been through 3 Iraq Deployments, 3 moves, to many field ops to even think about counting, been tossed around to different commands and all in all we are stronger then ever. Being a Military Wife I truly understand that you need to live every single day that you are together like it is your last. I know far to well that the phone can ring any minute and my husband needs to be packed and gone asap. Here are some pictures I found of us through the years, enjoy them. Thanks to all our families and friends who have continued to support our marriage through the years!! :)
This picture is the 1st one of Tony and I this was in Dec of 2001 1 day after my 20th birthday. This was last year at Christmas :) My best friend Karrissa came over and took picture for us in front of our tree.

2008

Christmas 2006



Summer 2009 in Japan (silly Kayleigh)






No comments:

Post a Comment