Saturday, March 20, 2010

Lake Nodake and Urami No-Taki Falls

Today the girls and I followed Jane and her girls up to Lake Nodake, it had rained a little in the morning but we decided to try it anyway, we ended up not getting rained on too much. Kayleigh and I before we headed out. Kayleigh and Anna climbing.

A bridge we walked across for our picnic.

Kayleigh eating her lunch :)



After the Lake I told Jane about the Urami No-Taki Falls and we thought we would try to look for them and we found it. So we got all the kids strapped in their carriers, Anna and Grace walked the entire way down and up! They did a great job. I put Kayleigh in the carrier we will be using for Mt Fuji, I think every time I put her in this carrier she gets heavier.



Entrance to the Falls.













Walking sticks to use along the hike







Us in front of the falls :)







You can walk behind the falls which is really neat, the girls were even able to get splashed with some water on the one side of the waterfall, we will definitely go back in the summer.























No comments:

Post a Comment